Air China / flight to beijing

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

Here's my feedback for air china, an airline that I ended up on through making a booking with the star-alliance. When the food started to pass out I noticed a strange smell in the cabin. After ordering the pork I had three mouthfuls and gave it back. It was disgusting. The flight attendant told me I was not the only one to complain and asked if I would like another bread roll instead. Within 48 hours I began to feel really sick and have suffered vomiting and diarrhea and been unable to eat. I paid $1000.00 australian to be poisoned. My complaint resulted in a phone call from a woman who could barely speak english. She thanked me for my feedback

Comments

• Vl
      16th of Dec, 2010
    AIR CHINA - Lousy service and reliabilty
    Air china
    Germany

Flying from beijing to Frankfurt. Flt was 4 hours late leaving. New plane had very small business class. Many passengers downgraded, no apology, no proper food on plane. Will never fly with the agin

24th of Dec, 2010
    AIR CHINA - Delay of CA 991
    Air China
    China

CA 991 will delay departure at least 22.5 hours. The worst thing is the flight was cancelled and put off on Christmas Eve. When asked about the reason for the delay, no staff could provide a reasonable explaination, and most of them kept silence.

• Ke
      29th of Dec, 2010

i was also on that flight. there was no communication by air china staff, they lied about the cause of delay, they never apologized, and completley left everybody in the dark. they were useless! i will never fly air china again.

12th of Mar, 2011

Terrible service. My ticket was "confirmed" and the reservation was "guaranteed, " but when I reached the airport, I was told that my payment did not go through, so my ticket is canceled. The charge shows on my credit card. The staff was not even willing to listen or even try to help. Wouldn't ever recommend flying Air China to anyone.

14th of Sep, 2011

The customer service representatives cannot even speak proper english!!!

• Ra
      2nd of Jan, 2012

The worst airline, I have ever travel

• Mi
      27th of Jun, 2012
    AIR CHINA - Worst Ticketing Service in Karachi Air china office

I did more then 10 email for booking My flight, Even talk on their office but, they didn't response even one Email. On Air china website Multi destination booking not Properly Working. No feedback system at their web site. No complain System

• Hi
      9th of Jul, 2012
    AIR CHINA - poor services, messy airline
    air china

Never, never travel on air china. I am frquent flyer to india & travelled with more then 10-12 diffrent airlines but air china really sucks. no services, delay in arrival/departure time, food is filthy. I lost my baggage & no response from airlines. on international flight they dont stuff who can understand english...it was nightmare to travel on air chna with family..

• Sh
      23rd of Jan, 2015

Air China, like China Eastern, are the definition of poor service. Their service perpetuates the truth that Chinese SOE companies have no clue how to operate. The only airline that has even a modicum of world class service is China Southern and even that has the scent of SOE (state owned enterprise). I had my travel agent book me a aisle seat. The aisle seat was confirmed. When u checked in i reconfirmed with the surley check in agent and the confirmed I was sitting in an aisle seat. Guess what he placed me in the middle of 6 people. When I complained to the flight attendant she told me to sit down. Air China never again based on your worst in class service. The check in agent was either deaf, stupid, or had a prejudice against non Chinese. After living in China for 8 years I have a sense that the agent did not like foreigners. What a shameful airline.

• Ju