Air Asia X / optiontown seat upgrades
I have booked a reservation on 8 February 2017 for 4 persons to a return flight from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne on 5 June 2017 and Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur on 11 June 2017 under AirAsia X Booking Reference: TEPEFV.
Optiontown, Air Asia's JV partner, then repeatedly e-mailed to me regarding many promotions to upgrade those 4 seats from economy to premium flatbeds.
I accepted Optiontown's upgrade offer on 21 April 2017 at the stated price of RM9, 000 on their e-mail and website. This is the Optiontown reference # [protected].
However, my credit card has been charged RM9, 354.55, which is more than what was advertised. This is fraudulent advertisement and I demanded from Optiontown's customer care for the full refund of RM9, 354.55 that has been charged to my credit card immediately.
However, Optiontown kept saying that the difference may be due to exchange rate differences and credit card charges. However, these was not highlighted in the e-mail or related portals tied to those offers.
I wish that you formally raise these matters to Air Asia's senior management of the misinformation regarding their services. I also continue to wish for the full refund of the entire RM9, 354.55 upgrade fee.
Goh Khir Peng
More Air Asia X Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative