Air Asia / everything to do with this airline

Air Asia lack of customer service timeline;

• 20 February flight FD618 Bangkok – Siem reap checkin 1 x Samsonite suitcase value contained 3000 UK pounds including case. Siem Reap lost and found tell me with a smile there is always delayed luggage from Bangkok Air Asia to Siem Reap.
• 10pm FD618 - suitcase not arrived at SIEM REAP I log PIR report 003744. Informed case will be delivered to hotel on morning fight 21 Feb.
• Chased Siem Reap lost and found daily who in front of me on three occasions in the office spoke to Air Asia who on a daily basis stated they would call Siem Reap lost and found back with an update but didn’t on any occasion from Feb 21-26. Logged complaint CAS-[protected]-Z76800 outlining the issues and pain of chasing a suitcase loss by Air Asia in Cambodia where infrastructure is poor, obviously Air Asia didn’t care and didn’t respond.
• Flew back on 26 February to Don Muang and logged bahrep17a00023 (second case) at Bangkok lost and found. Bizarrely and still now in mid-March Air Asia cannot tell me if my suitcase was on the flight?
• 13 March Air Asia contact me with a questionnaire asking details of incident despite providing the details in two complaints. PIR003744 stated my name and address is attached on the case on a red emirates tag why do I have to keep repeating this fact? The tag in red states my name and addressed given in case bahrep17a00023.

My questionnaire for Air Asia is;
• Who in Air Asia was talking to Siem Reap lost and found and not responding despite promising to call back with an update?
• Why do I have to keep repeating details like the case and the fact I have my name and address on the case?
• PIR 003744 has the baggage tag number on it why can Air Asia not tell me if the case was on the flight?? This is the most worrying! Did Bangkok baggage staff steal my case? Do I need to raise a police report in Thailand?
• Why have I had no apology or follow up at any point during this incident never mind some compensation replace shirts/t-shirts/trousers/toiletries/glasses/sunglasses whilst on the trip?
• I have never been treated so poorly by an airline if sufficient compensation is not provided then I will lodge police and legal proceedings.

Ji