Air Asia / slow refund
This is an email i sent to email@example.com on 4th April 2009, and until today, i have not received even 1 reply from them..
"I have book a group (4 pax) ticket on 16th May 2008, from Miri to Bali transit through Kota Kinabalu. Unfortunately, the flight was cancelled. I went to Miri Branch AirAsia office on 9th August 2008, looking for refund.
Overall, i have requested for 5 refunds (booking no.: WSEDLA, PLTNCF, FW4YDD, BQGCAD and HQ2DCF). As at today's date (23rd July 2009), i have only received 4 refunds.
I have been in and out from Miri Branch AirAsia office regarding this matter, for uncountable times. Surprisingly, i had been told that the refund have actually credited into my credit card account, but i did not received.
After that, i brought all my credit card statement which i used to book the ticket, to show to the officer in AirAsia Miri Branch, but, the answer i get was, AirAsia's Finance Department had just moved to Thailand, and i have to wait for reply from them, once they reply, the office in Miri will call me up.
Unfortunately until today, i have not received any phone call and refund for my request. I am really curious what make it took so much time to proceed such a small matter?"
And yet, yesterday (22nd July 2009), i went to Air Asia office AGAIN, when i ask the officer, he just said, he will call me up for updates.
What a dissappointed working attitude!!
What should i do?
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - Oversold seats by AirAsia
- Airasia - poor service and dirty plane on flight
- Airasia - fraudulent, bogus and unauthorized charges to credit cards!!!
- Airasia - airasia app 
- Air Asia - delay flight