Air Asia / slow refund

Air Asia
This is an email i sent to guestsupport@airasia.com on 4th April 2009, and until today, i have not received even 1 reply from them..
"I have book a group (4 pax) ticket on 16th May 2008, from Miri to Bali transit through Kota Kinabalu. Unfortunately, the flight was cancelled. I went to Miri Branch AirAsia office on 9th August 2008, looking for refund.

Overall, i have requested for 5 refunds (booking no.: WSEDLA, PLTNCF, FW4YDD, BQGCAD and HQ2DCF). As at today's date (23rd July 2009), i have only received 4 refunds.

I have been in and out from Miri Branch AirAsia office regarding this matter, for uncountable times. Surprisingly, i had been told that the refund have actually credited into my credit card account, but i did not received.

After that, i brought all my credit card statement which i used to book the ticket, to show to the officer in AirAsia Miri Branch, but, the answer i get was, AirAsia's Finance Department had just moved to Thailand, and i have to wait for reply from them, once they reply, the office in Miri will call me up.

Unfortunately until today, i have not received any phone call and refund for my request. I am really curious what make it took so much time to proceed such a small matter?"

And yet, yesterday (22nd July 2009), i went to Air Asia office AGAIN, when i ask the officer, he just said, he will call me up for updates.

What a dissappointed working attitude!!
What should i do?

A  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
I also want to complain about bad services or no service at all at airasia

I have booked a holiday package with them but during the payment page, the transaction had failed but later i found that my credit card has been charged. so i called air asia (takes like forever for my call to be answered!) and then she said that the transaction have been reversed back and ask me to check in 3 days.

after 3 days i check my statement and it is still there. i called airasia again and got the same anwer. now its been like 1 months but the refund is not there yet!!! and they are not answering my calls anymore after i waited for 40 minutes!!

what should i do now? has anyone experienced the same? pls help me! i need the 1.5k refund!
A  26th of May, 2010 by
I requested for a refund of my airport tax since November 2009 and to date still no refund. They sent me an email after my 4 emails to them requesting the refund that they have credited my credit card in mid January 2010 but when I checked my accounts...nothing, zero, zip. I wrote to them complaints department and after 2 attempts, they finally replied that the refund is being processed and it would take 60 - 90 working days before the refund will come through. well, it has been 60 working days already. I am waiting for the next 30 working days to see if they lied.

AirAsia Logo AirAsia