Ail / Ail scam
I received a phone call from "Lisa Heyman" regarding my resume on Careerbuilder.com. She called me yesterday at 8am, which I missed the call and tried to call her back an hour later but it went to voicemail. After playing phonetag for two days I finally got a hold of her. She explained to me they were an insurance company who provides benefits for labor and union workers and then proceeded to ask me what kind of work I am interested in. I found this part strange because my resume online states my interests regarding my degree in college. She then went on to offering me a management position even though I felt that I had no prior experience for obtaining a management position. She asked me a few questions and didn't seem to mind that my responses were not "up to par" - I was also caught off guard with this potential position that I stuttered and answered quickly and hesitantly however she continued to agree with my answers as though I was saying all of the right things. She told me to come to their office on Lisburn road in Camp Hill, PA and bring an updated resume and three professional business references. Not sure what to think.
More Ail Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - child safe kit
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.