AIG Travel Services / Scam
We had booked a bus tour to Nova Scotia in June and purchased the insurance in case we had to cancel because I have a lung condition which sometimes becomes worse. I became ill in July and did visit my regular physician, who prescribed medication, but I was unable to get to see the specialist until August. We canceled our Trip July 3. (The trip was supposed to leave July 20.) We did receive $3000 back from the bus company with a note stating the insurance would cover the balance. The total cost for the trip was $3.980. AIG refused to pay the balance because they said the doctor did not specifically say I could not go even though I had statements from the doctor stating that I was ill. I had walking pneunomia. I am out allmost $1000. No wonder insurance companies are having enormous profits!! If anyone else takes a trip and gets insurance from this company, you had better get it notorized and signed by the doctor that you are definitely too ill to travel.
More AIG Travel Services Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong