AIG Sun America / AIG Continues to rip customers off.
AIG Sun America wants me to pay them $500+ per year for my Life Insurance policy and charges me $110+ per month for service fees without telling me they are robbing me. Found this out after a whole year had passed. My mother and I have been paying into this policy for over 50 years and have paid well over $25, 000 into it. Cash value dropped over $1, 000 over the past year to less than $4, 000.
More AIG Sun America Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong
- AIG Insurance - Bad service