Afrihost / 1gb package id [protected]
My id [protected] as a on going customer which really recommend afrihost for a couple of years already to friends and family.
I now dont understand what happened it seem to me every thing have changed.
I contact afrihost two weeks ago regarding my 1gb package sim what fails to connect, the technician was not able to assist. due to this reason I lost out on my data for the previous month. I continued to phone and seek assistance, I then spoke to marshello, where he advise me to buy a new sim card and that he then will link it to mtn, this is exactly what I have done. called him again and after several calls for my cost he told me the new sim also got a problem, this is when I really got frustrated. he advise that I must order a new sim what I decided to do and later cancel due to the fact that I can not see two sim cards can be problematic. then I phone afrihost again and requested to speak to a manager/director regarding this poor service of afrihost. they advise I must speak to sheldone, sheldone did call me and send me some emails but it seem to me he is also worth a "o" on a peace of toilet paper, so at this stage I still did not got any assistance regarding this matter. please see if you can wake up afrihost regarding this matter
More Afrihost Complaints & Reviews
- Afrihost - prolong and bad service 
- Afrihost.com - very unhappy afrihost.com client 
- Afrihost.com - terrible service 
- Afrihost.com - customer service 
- Afrihost - line speed problems 
- Afrihost - bad service-afrihost accounts department
- Afrihost - not cancelling the internet data as agreed, now billing me for it 
- Afrihost - no fibre connection and lied to me that vuma takes 24/48 hours to respond.
- Afrihost - lte rain connectivity and cancellation of service
- Afrihost - vibre installation