African Bankpersonal loan

I got a call from African Bank offering a loan on the phone I got approved I was told to go to the branch, I went to the branch which it was approved still at the branch I submitted everything, we signed everything (contract), I asked when I will receive the funds the lady was not sure. I followed up with the a phone call the next day since I was waiting for the funds I was then told that my application was "rejected" I don't know how because everything was signed at the branch. I'm desperately in need of the funds I got false hope from African Bank I'm not happy with the service I received from them.

• Updated by Tebogo Mogale, Nov 29, 2018

I got a call from African Bank offering a loan, they made me an offer of which I needed to go to the branch. I went to the branch I was told I qualify for a loan I accepted and signed the contract, I asked when will the funds be available the lady was not sure. I followed up the next day by calling them only to be told they that my application was rejected, how is that possible? Everything was signed at the branch I was waiting for the funds to be transferred.

Te
Nov 29, 2018

Comments

• Is
      Mar 07, 2019

i did a online application and was approved for R 12 400. i was told to go to any branch in Cape Town and the consultant will finalize everything the same day.

got to the branch said i have a 10 am appointment. sat down gave all my docs that was needed just to say i wasn't approved.. i mean what crap is this... i took time of from work and this is the result you get..

poor service and lead client on...

• Is