[Resolved] Aflacstealing accounts

AFLAC is a great company with great products, and unlimited income potential. The problem they have is that there are many unscrupulous managers. The State Operation where I worked had many of them, from the State Manager on down. I, along with several other agents/coordinators, had our hard earned accounts "reassigned" to thee spouses of the managers above us. This happened for many years. They are finally starting to crack down on this. In the meantime, many agents, such as myself, have been robbed of a large part of the income we should have been receiving. We can never get this back. It is hard enough to secure accounts. To have your managers steal them from you is inexcusable. AFLAC needs tomake sure an account is reassigned, it is done for legitimate reasons, and not to enrich managers who are already making much more money than we are!!

• Resolution statement

• Aflac Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2015

Hi Charlie,
    I'm Aflac Phyllis, an Aflac worldwide headquarters employee here to help. I'd like for our sales team to review your concerns. Please email me at [protected]@aflac.com so we can assist you.

Ch