Affordable Dentures / Upper Partial / was talked into having a tooth pulled unnecessarily.
I went to Affordable Dentures in Jackson, Tennessee to get a new upper partial made. I had one broken tooth in the front which I had planned to have a full gold crown put on. The dental assistant told me I had just as well have it pulled because there was so little of it left. I didnt go there to lose more teeth I was going to get missing teeth replaced. I REALLY didnt want to or need to lose my front tooth. I changed my mind after the x-ray about having my front tooth pulled. The dentist who was about to pull it told me there was enough to have crowned. I had already paid for the x-ray and extraction. All they were going to have to refund me was $65 for the extraction. As I was about to get my refund the assistant told me I wouldn't be able to get my upper partial until after I had the crown put on. At this time I had paid them $410.00. I told her the tooth that was being crowned didnt have anything to do with the partial because it was not connecting to the crowned tooth. She said yes it will. If you have the tooth crowned the impression we've made today wont fit. I really wanted my upper partial that day so I went ahead and let them pull my tooth then add the missing tooth to the partial. I told the assistant my reason for not wanting the front tooth pulled was because if I didnt have my partial in the gap in the front would show if I had it pulled but if I had it crowned, I would always have that tooth even without my partial in. The partial looked nice but I knew my front was gone forever. I feel VERY insecure about that. When I got home and cleaned the partial the front tooth broke off. I've had to super glue it until I can get back to Jackson to have the partial repaired. I feel angry at myself for the decision I let her force me into. It is causing me a lot of anguish. The partials are cheap, but thick and VERY uncomfortable. I feel the dental assistants are hustling salespeople as well as dental assistants. Just be careful when dealing with them!!! Tracy Willis
More Affordable Dentures / Upper Partial Complaints & Reviews
- Affordable Dentures - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service 
- Affordable Dentures - they're awful 
- Affordable Dentures - dental implant fell out in 6 months
- Affordable Dentures - fraud and cheating 
- Affordable Dentures - beware of them 
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - dentures and patient care
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - upper plate and partial bottom.
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - denture/ partial implants
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - how I was treated
- Affordable Dentures Austin Texas - dentures and pain... cant eat lost lots of weight still don't have teeths