Affordable Dentures / poor quality and bad service
I went to the affordable dentures in Covington, la in December 2013 and paid $5500 for extractions, implants and dentures. Since then the top plate has broken 4 times. I called that office on march 22, 2017 and was told that I would have to see the dentist (who was new and the one that did my original teeth is gone) and pay to have them fixed and for anything else that needed to be done. I went to affordable dentures in Gulfport, MS and was told that the implants I have are too long and causing pressure on the top in a way that stains them and causing them to brake. I was also told that I would have to have my current implant cut off and different ones put in and have to have new dentures made costing me $6000. the affordable dentures in Gulfport said they have been having other people come to them and are fixing their dentures and implants(those people went to Covington also). My mother-in-law is having the similer problems and was told pretty much the same thing.
More Affordable Dentures Complaints & Reviews
- Affordable Dentures - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service 
- Affordable Dentures - they're awful 
- Affordable Dentures - dental implant fell out in 6 months
- Affordable Dentures - fraud and cheating 
- Affordable Dentures - beware of them 
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - dentures and patient care
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - upper plate and partial bottom.
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - denture/ partial implants
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - how I was treated
- Affordable Dentures Austin Texas - dentures and pain... cant eat lost lots of weight still don't have teeths