Affordable Dentures / service

1 Pooler, GA, United States Review updated:

Service at the Affordable Dentures office in Pooler Georgia is needless to say very bad. Your treated as if your stupid and ignorant to the services they provide. My wife was so lucky to experience this just last week. They extracted 26 teeth and fit her with these awful dentures. She not only cant wear them but eating with the dentures is impossible. So needless to say we are know trying to get the dentures that we had expected. I did not think that we were asking for to much, just dentures that fit and were functional. I would not think that this simple expectation was to crazy to ask for. So I have submitted a complaint to the main office no response yet. For the next average Joe who mabe thinking of dentures be cautious in your selection. We are not happy at all with ours.

Ro

Comments

• Ly
      30th of Mar, 2009

I should have paid heed to these complaints about Affordable Dentures before I visited the office in Covington, GA. I first explained to the receptionist before I got there that I just needed my dentures repaired. When I get there I was asked if they made them and I told them no, they were made in Miami; was signed in and told to wait. After an hour was I sent to the back, and told to sit in the dental chair. I asked the rep why because I only needed mine repaired. I was told I needed to see the dentist. The dentist asked to examine my mouth and I asked him why, I just needed my dentures repaired. I refused to let him examine my mouth. He then tries to convince me to get new ones. I refused. He asks me if I had them done there and I said no, and then tells me he could not help me. I asked him for any product at the drug store and he claims he does not know of any. Guess where I went and bought a repair kit until I can find a REAL professional? Why wasn't I told over the phone that they would not repair my dentures that someone else made? I guess they wanted to try and convince me to get new ones. Fool me once . . .

• Do
      19th of Apr, 2009

From Donald

Affordable Dentures
    Columbia, Missouri

My dentures ( as it seems everyone elses) didn't fit. They make their impressions from your old dentures instead of making an impression of your mouth. I refused to take them and ask for a refund. Two weeks later I'm still waiting for my money, even though our check was cleared electronically. Has any one else had trouble getting their money back? All we get is a runaround when we call. I agree that everyone should avoid this business.

• Td
      5th of Nov, 2009

I would file a complaint with the better business bureau and be prepared to file a lawsuit.

• Td
      5th of Nov, 2009

unforturnately i did not come across this site before i started this adventure. Wish I would have. Teeth were pulled (just front) on Sept.9th. The first 2 weeks the partials fit fine, then i started having problems. Have been back 5 times since to try and get adjustments to the so called temps (which now I'm started to wonder). Have been told by the receptionist that they don't recommend eating with them in. (Excuse me, these are teeth, what are you suppose to do with them). Another time told that I had a great holloween look going on. Now I find out that the dentist I originally seen is not there. Keep being told he is out sick.
    He must really be sick since he has been gone for over a month.
    They ask for payment in advance, then don't give service and hope that people give up. I'm not. Our local tv station has a service to complain and get action thru. I'm also filing a complaint with the BBB. Plus complain to the main office. $2000 isn't chump change to me and I'm not about to let it go.
    Good luck to everyone having problems.

• Ke
      22nd of May, 2010

Which is your opinion about Affordable Dentures in Columbia MO? Did you have any conplaints?

• Pa
      18th of Jul, 2017

Pooler Ga Stop hangup the phone very rude poor service and dentures do not fit. Went back twice and the women acted like it was my fault and I was lying. Had 9 teeth pulled it was like back in the 60's very painful and left bruises on my chin. No where to spit blood I was told to swallow. I am not a vampire. Bottom denture was flopping around my mouth like a fish out of water. I went back to have fixed and the boys is still wrong. The nurse said it was because of the gums shrinking. No it was because they didn't fit and was extremely rude. I have made another appointment to try to get the bite right. Be smart go somewhere else.

• Pa
      18th of Jul, 2017

Pooler Ga Stop hangup the phone very rude poor service and dentures do not fit. Went back twice and the women acted like it was my fault and I was lying. Had 9 teeth pulled it was like back in the 60's very painful and left bruises on my chin. No where to spit blood I was told to swallow. I am not a vampire. Bottom denture was flopping around my mouth like a fish out of water. I went back to have fixed and the bottoms are still wrong. The nurse said it was because of the gums shrinking. No it was because they didn't fit and was extremely rude. I have made another appointment to try to get the bite right. Be smart go somewhere else.