Aetna / Terrible experience
Yep. Same problems with Aetna RX - Asthma medications won't get refilled for ANY number of reasons! Twice it was because they "didn't receive" the faxed in prescription. Then it was held up because insurance denied it (??) then I was told they would get it filled, then i got a call from my doctor saying the Aetna RX wouldn't fill it...
I have spent HOURS on the phone with these people and want to file a formal complaint - anyone know how to do this. This has seriously gotten out of hand and is the most cluster freaked business I have had the misfortune of dealing with.
More Aetna Complaints & Reviews
- Aetna And Bank Of America - Short Term Disability 
- Aetna Life Insurance Company - Denial of Long Term Disability Benifits 
- Aetna - Denial of coverage 
- Aetna Health Insurance - Denied me upper and lower jaw surgery 
- Aetna - Bad Faith Disability Claims Handling 
- Aetna - teladoc
- Aetna - short term disability
- Aetna - Medical insurance 
- Aetna Health Insurance - Denial of mri after out of pocket expenses met 
- Haleh Ghasemi Duran - Medical coverage