Aetna / Terrible experience

Yep. Same problems with Aetna RX - Asthma medications won't get refilled for ANY number of reasons! Twice it was because they "didn't receive" the faxed in prescription. Then it was held up because insurance denied it (??) then I was told they would get it filled, then i got a call from my doctor saying the Aetna RX wouldn't fill it...

I have spent HOURS on the phone with these people and want to file a formal complaint - anyone know how to do this. This has seriously gotten out of hand and is the most cluster freaked business I have had the misfortune of dealing with.

Va

Comments

30th of Jun, 2009

Go to the ER every day for your medicine... every single day... they can't deny ER visits b/c it's subjective aand according to what you call an emergency... you'll definitely end up on a report to the higher ups... then they'll call to "manage" you... then they'll solve your problem b/c it's costing too much to keep paying ERs:)

11th of Sep, 2010

My doctor called in my RX on August 24th and still no meds onSeptember 11th. Aetna told me Meds mailed on Sept 3rd and after nine days zip. They claim it takes two weeks through postal service. Even 3rd class beats this. I can walk to Kansas City in less than nine days. They lie cheat and their customer snervice{no typo] mensa members cant find their rear ends with two sharp sticks. I will be lodging a complaint with the Montana Attorney General and the Insurance comission. My funeral should be over by then. Aetna you suck.