Aeropostalereturn issues

I received an aeropostale sweat suit as a gift but it was too small. Unfortunately, i was not given a receipt, so i did not expect a refund, but felt it was reasonable to be able to exchange the hoodie and pants (With tags still attached) for another suit that fits. I visited one store and called several others and every store said something completely different (And none could help me out) . So, i emailed the company and they said, "as an accommodation, we are offering exchanges to customers without the receipt for holiday purchases until january 31, 2015. The exchange can be of the same item or a different item for the same selling price or higher. " yet not a single store i communicated with seemed to acknowledge this. Now i'm stuck with an overpriced sweat suit that does not fit, not to mention the amount of time i wasted.

An
Jan 07, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 12, 2015
    Aeropostale - Wrong billing
    Aeropostale

I received a e-receipt in my email mailbox for 7 items that I never purchased. The credit card number was not mine but it was delivered to my email. I want to know what happened.