Aeroplan.com / expired miles
I have an aeroplan account which I misplaced as of 2013 however recently realised I had accumulated quite an amount of points 39, 193 to be exact, which were NEVER redeemed. I recently came across my account and hence am requesting if there is there any way to contact Aeroplan and have these points reinstated.
I understand there is a proceedure to reinstate points, but I think that is for a small amount of points. As mine is quite an accumulation, can Aeroplan make an exception and I will use them asap.
My account no. and points accumulation is in the attachment taken from a screen shot from my emails as I was sent updates up until 2013.
More Aeroplan.com Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan reward not delivered