Aeroplan / lost airmiles
We lost over 80, 000 air miles. To top it, we had a qualifying transaction within the year but Air Canada / Aeroplan did not see it. So they reset the account. I have sent several reminders for the transaction but they will not acknowlAedge. They just keep saying at the call centre that they have no record. But at the same time they say it is easy to get the air miles back by buying it for around $1, 000 plus taxes and transaction fees.
Sounds like pinching loyal customers for quick money knowing there is no alternative in Canada and that most US airlines are partnered up with Air Canada in the Star alliance.
Air Canada sucks. Aeroplan sucks.
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent