Aeroflot / irresponsible behavior of the aeroflot members

1 Moscow, Russia Review updated:

Jeruisalem
Israel

M: [protected]
e-mail: janna. levin.555@gmail.com

On 20.12.18 me together with my husband Goldman Andrei and two our children: Adel Goldman and Osnat Levin took a connected flight from TLVNY with a stop in Moscow SVO.
flight #SU 0505: time: 00:35 and then flight SU 0102 from MSC to NY, where I had paid for an infant basinet and ended up not getting a priority sit with a basinet.

- as we arrived to NY we missed 1 piece of luggage, which we were further claimimng for two weeks, calling the airline representatives in NY, only when we arrived to JFK on our way back to TLV and personally went to lost and found beuro, we coul;d find them there.

- On 2.01.19 Flight SU0101 JFKSVO - was delayed by an hour with no explanation, and for this reason, we had missed our connection from SVTLV, when I asked the crew member on the NYMSW bound plain, she assurred me that we will be able to make the plane MSW->TLV. As we had arrived to MSC at 3.01.19 7:00 am, we found out that our plane had left and the Aeroflot representative in MSW told us that they are not supposed to wait for the delayed customers, even if it was for airline reason.
- as we were 4 family members - 2 adults and 2 children, she said that the most close flight she could offer to us will be in 23h, and that she will have to split us up.
- the company had eventially provided a room in the hoel and promised to compensate the food expenses as we eat only Kosher food.
- at the end the company provided us with one ticket at 6:50 pm 03.01.19 and three other tickets at 00:50 am on 4.01.19, the kosher food wasnt prrovided on the board of the plane, as promised. My children wer hungry.
- as we finally arrived to israel we missed a piece of luggage, which we have been waiting for for another 2 days.

I demand from the airline to compensate me and my family for the aggrivation: ffor the delayed flight, for not provided kosher food during our stay in MSW, for not providing kosher food on the way back, for the missed work day on 04.01.19. It can be either in the form of ticket of finacial.

Ja
Jan 9, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      10th of Jan, 2019

To the author of the comlaint.

1. Your complaint is unclear as
    - no eticket
    - no boarding pass
    - no bag tag
    - no damage report
    - your own complaint
    are attached here.

2. It is not clear, how the the delay of the unknown baggage is connected with the compensation for kosher food.

3. If you want the compensation for luck of kosher food at the Moscow hotel,
    you are advised to bring the civil sute against the Aeroflot air carrier
    in Israel/US. But, obviously, you need to hire the lawyer for charge.

4. You can bring the complaint due to delay of the flight departing to Moscow against Aeroflot air carrier also.
    if you do not know anything about the procedures and the compensations,
    you are advised to contact the legal professional in civil aviation for the agreed charge,
    either in Israel or in US.

Regards,
    Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
    Aryan enginners ltd
    email for request with documents:
    aryan@vivaldi.net