Aeroflot / flight cancelled
On the 5th of january, 2019 our Aeroflot flight Bucharest - Moscow was cancelled. Was rescheduled until next day afternoon. Flight RO9205. It was 4 of us: me, my husband, my sister and her daughter. We lost our next flight that we were suppose to take in the morning on the 5th of january Moscow-Cheboksary. So, we lost those tickets (costed me £100 each). I had to buy 4 new tickets Moscow - Kazan (had to buy Aeroflot tickets again) and then take a taxi Kazan-Cheboksary in the middle of the night (about 180 kilometres drive). We would like to request compensation.
I submitted a request to aeroflot but they responded that they are not going to compensate us for our losses.
More Aeroflot Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroflot - luggage lost 
- Aeroflot - bad customer service 
- Aeroflot - flight name change
- Aeroflot - meals and luggage 
- Aeroflot - cancelation and intorable experience
- Aeroflot - denied flights
- Aeroflot - ticket cancelled
- Aeroflot - food served in flight
- Aeroflot - bad seats / flight from phuket to moscow 
- Aeroflot - canceled ticket