Advanta Bank Corp / problem with online payment system

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: advanta.com

iI have always paid advanta bank corp, ontime 10 to 14days before payments are due, and now al l of a sudden they are saying they didnt recieve my online payments threw there system, i just found out about it, i am hoping i have saved a copy of the payment process to my laptop so i can file a law suite against them, thats if they make it through these tough times, but i find that so strange they would play tricks like that, now my default rate is 30%, i will pay of my balance of 8k and just leave the card open, there are no annual fees, but when the acconomy gets better, then they will come begging for my bzzz, but the crappy thing about it is they sent a negitive report to dun&brad, that sucks, so ill just do what i can and make sure from now on i keep a copy of all online payments, making sure even though, i think they are proccessing, just make certain they do, i dont know what else i can do that would make a difference at this piont.

Comments

• De
      16th of Nov, 2008

My name is Dennis Alter and I am the CEO of Advanta.

If you don't like the rate then pay off the card. We don't need your business. I think it's funny that you can't understand the fine print. We send you an offer at 5.99 and then raise your rate to 35% after you take the deal. If you don't pay I'll ruin your credit and sue you. I'll garnish your wages and laugh in your face.

Even if Advanta goes bankrupt I'm set for life.

Wo cares about you. You don't have any money and I'm rich.

Dennis

• Oc
      22nd of Dec, 2010

Hi dennis you are a little [censor] [censor] you. I sale real merchant services, you are nothing but a [censor]. HOW DARE YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS, YOU ARE A LOWLIFE JERK! and guess what, Im rich too even if i file bk, BUT I DONT TREAT MY CLIENTS LIKE [censor] AND I DONT HIDE EXPENSES FROM THEM. IF ANYONE NEEDS A REAL MERCHANT SERVICE PROVIDER, LOOK UP (OCCENT MERCHANT SERVICES) and you will be treated with respect...

12th of Mar, 2011

I kept trying to pay my Advanta credit card bill and it would come up with "problem with web site security system certificate". How is one then able to pay online on the date it is due. I have been paying all my bills with them on line.