Advanced Dermatology PC / Dr. Joshua Fox

165 Roslyn Rd, Roslyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5166256222

I have been going to Advanced Dermatology for the better part of 6 years. The first time I went it was when I was still a teen and had some of my acne scars removed. Dr. Fox did a great job and the doctors know their stuff. Since then I have gone back to have other scars removed, laser hair removal, birthmarks removed and a skin cancer screening. I have also used their cosmetic products and my only complaint is that they increase the amount of products that they sell. It seems to me that they are lacking in this department. I would still recommend going to them and I hope that they step up their game in the future.

Comments

• Wa
      Nov 15, 2010

The wait is just so long. Every time I go there, it is always busy. I don't have the luxury to take off time from work to go see a Dermatologist, since I need to make a living. I can only schedule my appointments for very early, before I go to work, or after work, but not too late since I have a son at home.
    I asked about another Dermatologist, but my PCP recommended Dr. Joshua Fox, as did others who I asked when I was searching for a Dermatologist. I am happy with the results of the procedures done, but this is the 4th time I have been there with a long wait. My advice to anyone wanting to see Dr. Joshua Fox is to get there early or at the end of the day if you can. Otherwise you will have a long wait. I still go because the treatments worked for me, even though there is a long wait.

• He
      Nov 16, 2010

Let me tell you something. I went for an appointment with Dr. Joshua Fox to get a consultation for something, and as it happened he noticed something else. Well that something was Acral Lentigous Melanoma which he was able to diagnose when he looked at my fingernails. If it wasn't for Dr. Joshua Fox my Acral Lentigous Melanoma could have reached a more advanced stage if it wasn't caught in time. So yea, I may have had to wait a little bit in the waiting room, but if I left, then Dr. Joshua Fox would not have found my ALM. It was definitely worth the wait for me, and I can only hope that others will be as patient and not get angry over the wait time. It could save you, like it did for me.