Advance Cash USA / pay day loan

OH, United States

I have been receiving phone calls from an attorney Steven Johnson, ph # [protected] who claims to be representing Advance Cash USA.in this conversation he indicated I committed internet fraud and would be taken to court for failure to repay a pay day loan which I never received. He claimed it was in the amount of $125.00 that was supposed to be repaid out of my checking account on April 13th which I knew to be a lie because that's not even a payday for me. Anyway he claimed the total was now $789.00 with fees and they would be serving me papers on my job this Friday. I asked him to provide documentation and his response was they sent me several emails! I filed a complaint with the FTC and the state attorney general. I've also put a fraud alert on my credit reports as well and contaced my local police. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! I looked on line and no debt collector has the right to threaten to have you arrested or harrass you. BE AWARE!!! This attorney also has a middle eastern accent.

El