AdultFriendFinder.com / Unauthorized Charge

1 MI, United States Review updated:

They charged my account for $134.99 on 11/26/2010 without authorization. I even have an email I sent to their billing department back in February of this year and they still charged me. What could possibly cost $134.99? Already did the paper work at the bank, filing a police report Monday and then the bank will file the claim. I believe these idiots at AFF think people will be too embarrassed to complain. I would open my profile to the public. Most are pretty raunchy but that only lends to the fact that people might be embarrassed and those profiles are probably fake anyway. I would complain if it was $5.00. You just don't steal from people!

F8

Comments

• Pu
      27th of Nov, 2010

Yeah, you are correct. These ripoff sites depend on people being too embarrassed to say anything when they are overcharged and bilked out of hundreds of dollars.

You can file a complaint with the FBI at www.fbi.org. I would suggest filing an internet fraud complaint, since this was dealing with the internet.

• Su
      27th of Nov, 2010

FRANK ERICKSON (Francis Henry Charles) late (a great bloke) CHINDERAH NSW AUSTRALIA ERICKSON Eva Ellen late Chinderah New South Wales Australia .. Dearly loved parents of Patricia, Robert, Barbara, Douglas, Neil and David... READ MORE HERE http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=79

• Tr
      29th of Nov, 2010

I just had the same issues. Toys r us.com charged my credit card an additional 160.00 when they already taken out the amount of the 2 orders I placed. I called customer service and was told that was an additional hold that would come off in 3 days. My credit card company said the charges actually posted and came out of my acct. I am now waiting for toys r us to refund my money asap.