ADT / having a felony thift employee coming to your house name karren butler

1 Columbia, MD, United States Review updated:

i tell you a so sick in piss off with ADT they have a eployee sale rep coming to my house to sell me a alarm system this b... facing felony thret chsrges in a peace order. what the hell you seen some one like this to my house what about my safety in my family. do any one look over there back ground. ADT putting me in mu family in harms way. i tell you am done with them, i can trust the company thats suppose to look out for my home who cam you trust. thin i try to get in touch with them . they brushing me off about it. SO i asking to all my people to push this for me get in touch with them tell them outrage this is . we have to take a stand. please give me a hand i do not want this person coming to your house, look her up on maryland case seach Karren butler. thin you see it for you self. am pushing this because i have kids that am responsible for there safety. am piss in hurt in feel betrade. thank you my friend for your help.
the more call they get the sooner AdT with do some thing about this She works out the columbai offices in MD. So my friends fiht on keep push out the truth. thank you for your time

Jo
Jun 6, 2013

Comments

• Br
      6th of Jun, 2013

If she is facing charges, she is innocent until proven guilty. This complaint was painful to read with the first grade spelling and grammar. Please avail yourself of spelcheck in the future.