ADP / Buyer beware
If only I had read this site before deciding to go with ADP. As a small business owner I should have investigated ADP.
We signed on for payroll and 401K services, what a mistake! Attempting to speak with a "specialist" is futile, their record keeping is inept at best and dishonest at worst. Fees are not fully explained when they are "courting" an account. Today, no Fed Tax taken from employee's pay. It is two weeks since funds were transferred to our new 401k account, but funds have not been allocated and records are incomplete.
They are excellent at "lip service, " but when it comes to straightening out a problem they have caused they are not available. They were to debit my account for taxes returned from another payroll service and now (even though I have a letter stating this would be done) I am left in trouble with the IRS because these taxes were not paid.
Please save yourself the headaches we are experiencing. Choose another company, but investigate before signing anything.
More ADP Complaints & Reviews
- ADP - Unethical payroll service 
- ADP Total Pay Card - hold on card for declined charges 
- ADP - Garnishment 
- ADP - Garnishment Services 
- ADP - payroll garnishment 
- Automatic Data Processing [ADP] - timecard
- Automatic Data Processing [ADP] - taking to much from irs levy
- Automatic Data Processing [ADP] - garnishments
- Automatic Data Processing [ADP] - spousal/child support - consistent delayed payments from adp
- Automatic Data Processing [ADP] - payroll