Adore Organic Innovations / scam!
While strolling Fremont Street in Vegas, beautiful thin males and females give you wonderful compliments but tell you they can take away the circles and puffiness under your eyes. The lure you into the chair, do a demonstration on you and then drop outlandish prices of their product to you. I got them down considerably on the price. I bought. The next day I was lured into the same store, just a different location. I let them do their "magic". I was told a different price. I showed them my purchase from the day before from a different location. They told me that what I purchased was different!! Really? It was the same cream, oh just a different container?? Then they told me that I wasted their time, that I was on vacation and they are having to work for a living, I said yes, scamming people! I have tried to make the cream work like they did in the store. I believe they demonstrate with one cream and sell you another because I have never reached the results that they did in either store!!
More Adore Organic Innovations Complaints & Reviews
- Adore Organic Innovations - shameful sales tactics 
- Adore Cosmetics - scam 
- Adore Cosmetics - high pressure sale, not organic 
- Adore Cosmetics - skin tightening instant facelift and eye serum 
- Adore Cosmetics - misleading sales pitch 
- Adore Cosmetics - sales tactics - no refund
- Adore Cosmetics - unethical behaviour
- Adore Cosmetics - charged double on my credit card 
- Adore Cosmetics - bad skin reaction, refusal to refund, lying to cc 
- Adore Cosmetics - the sales team