Adobe Systems / Horrible customer service
I asked them to cancel my account and called them twice to make sure that everything went well and my account was really deleted.
But after 4 days I noticed they charged me for membership. I contacted them and talked to probably 5 or 6 people. This stupid conversation took one and a half hour, but the issue wasn't resolved. How can this be possible?
What's so hard to refund my money, if I can prove that my account was canceled and I have all the emails? I want my money back.
More Adobe Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Adobe: Photoshop Elements - Rebate Fraud 
- Adobe Creative Solutions Master Suite CS4 - software scam 
- Adobe flash player - Browser High jacking 
- Adobe Reader - unbelievable customer support 
- Adobe flash player - Install problems 
- Adobe Systems Inc. - Website Unhelpfulness 
- Adobe Systems - Pathetic
- Adobe Stock - Online scam 
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 - fraud
- Adobe - Unfair business practices