Adidas/Shoes / the shoes colours are messed up and mixed together giving an ugly mixture of colours

1 Egypt

Dear Sirs,
My name is Yasmine Alaa Youssef an egyptian banker at Societe Generale Bank and i am one of Adidas Lovers and i have a severe problem with Adidas (Alexandria, Egypt) actually it's a shock not a problem because i can't believe what happens with them and i don't believe that this branch is one of adidas chains as known worlwide.
My shock was that i bought a ballerina from adidas three weeks ago and i wore it exactly 4 times and i travelled abroad as usual like every year in the same month i travel abroad in vacations and it rained so the colors melted together making an ugly mixture of colours and i went to tell them at the store and the store manager told me we can do nothing for you, i told him how i am buying from adidas not from a normal local shop which by the way in egypt if anything wrong they have the after sales services so i told him i can't imagine that adidas manager tells me so .he told me these shoes are not made for rain so i laughed and i called my uncle who lives actually in germany and he laughed and was in a shock just like me and told me to contact you or sue the store so i chose to contact you as i know you wouldn't accept this to happen under your goodselves name .

waiting for your urgent reply before i take any leal actions
my cell phone is [protected]
my adress:2 ibrahim el alfy street, loran, alexandria, egypt
my home phone no is [protected]

Best regards,