Adidas / defect not rectified

India Review updated:

Navy blue track pant of adidas purchased from mani square mall (Kolkata-w. Bengal, india) color faded and pant waist stitch came off, I was repeatedly harassed for there poor
Commitment of not rectifing the defect for 50 days.
Then to my service the sent the pant to my house which was
Cut and torn on stitch areas. Now, again I deposited the pant with the store (21/08/09), again the are streching the problem.
Even marketing head also no the story.
Pant code no 031490
I want replacement of my track pant.
My contact : namit [protected]

Na

Comments

• Ki
      Nov 22, 2008
    Adidas - football
    Adidas
    Egypt

Dear sir/madam,
    My name is kamal i'm egyptian and I love soccer which I play for more than 8 hours daily. i've just bought an europass football about 3 months ago, and the outside layer knits were starting to cut. now the more I play with the football, the more knits are cut. please answer back as soon as possible because I am addicted to adidas, and I won't be happy to buy from any other brand

My mobile number is:0126253673

Adidas - adidas cap faded in 2 months of purchase
    adidas
    India
    adidas.com

I kept this mail to [protected]@adidas.com, they asked to send photographs, I mailed them from there, no response from company, this is very worst thing they did, so I suggest you all friends to not to use adidas products.

I purchased "s ess basic cap" dark nay colour from your adidas outlet at atmakuri enterprises, door no 47-10-24/25, 2nd lane, dwarakanagar, visakhapatnam-16, andra pradesh, india on 29-03-2017 item code is v35802, the top color is fully faded in 2 months, I request you to do kinldy replace my cap, I met the shopkeeper and he suggested me to inform to [protected]@adidas.com. kinldy help me.

Cap particulars:
    Mat 100% cotton
    Mfgdate 01/11
    Circumfrence 57cm
    Mrp rs 499

I am having the bill copy also.

•   Nov 06, 2011
    Adidas - non given of winning money cheated
    adidas london
    A/94 avenue opp chrch road
    london
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +44-7014233687

Dear sir

The adidas company send me the mail of I have win the money of 690000 gbpref number: adasc/9499ok6/393/adcp
    Batch number: 7/20/0055
    Ticket number: 025-110003847-110 members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program. promo customers service: +44- 7014233687members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program. promo customers service: +44- 7014233687
    mr. fesama jim
    Transfer director manager hsbc international banking uk
    Email: mr. [protected]@live.com
    Phone: +44-7014233687

as on date they are cheated and fraud not given my money for this I loss 8 lakhs rupees by there indian agents so I need solution for this and I believe lord christ is holy man for them why they are played in my life and adidas is fully response for my dead yes on tuesday am going to die a middle class indian family loss 8 lakh rupees and am not able to return for my financiers so I decide to die. if they are real christianity peoples and lord jesus is real they will give solution for me by giving my money to my bank number 910010049615202 axis bank bank swift codeaxisinbb068 name of sellanarayanan so my family will get happy but not me if they are real and they are believing jesus means they want to call me within 24 hrs to stop my dead otherwise lord jesus will defintly punish them for cheate my life am also believer of god and faith is god so god will reply by adidas peoples.

Sellanarayanan 09347140809

• Wa
      Sep 17, 2012
    Adidas - unbelievably poor service
    Hong Kong

I went to an adidas shop with my wife in hong kong at the sogo department store at the evening of 17 september 2017, I am shocked by what we have experienced when the staff there haven't got a clue what they're doing. no service at all whatsoever! bad attitude and totally unhelpful!

You guys are just wasting money to hire superstars to pose for your tv ad, as no one will purchase any of your goods if this is such a poor shopping experience at adidas.

If you guys are serious with your business and really would like your customer to enjoy shopping with you, I suggest you looking into your staff on duty at that evening whose name is "ching" with a surname of chan.

• Sn
      Oct 28, 2014
    Adidas - worst condition of the bag
    adidas
    chennai
    India

I bought a adidas bag 2 months ago and i still have the bill and the bill number is sc1235 and the eancode 4054708716011 and the product number 06/14 m67829 00l001 . the problem is the back strid is completly torn off . and at the bottom the skin started pealing off. when i bought this bag they said if there is some problem you can exchange it and i thought it would be simply easier but for exchanging this i took lots of eforts still i didnt get any replies of my quaries. Even i started posting my complaints in all sorts of adidas websites but still i dnt know wether some one's taking atmost care of their costmers and reading their complaints. i just want to replace my bag. Atleast someone one respond for this .