Adeccodiscrimination

I was on an assignment through Adecco, and I complained that their client was extremely unprofessional in dealing with the temps that Adecco had sent to their company, including verbal and racial harassment.

I was surprised to find out that after the training had completed, I was not even given a chance to work on the production floor, and was given a total of three customer calls to prove myself, which was obviously a setup since the other temps were normally given one business day with numerous calls to prove their work ability in the call center.

Needless to say, the employer had informed Adecco that i had complained about their illegal behaviour and Adecco went along with the company since all they care about is money, and they treat their temps like units of labour, who are no longer useful if not generating revenue.

Comments

• Ro
      Apr 07, 2010

Yes, I worked with Adecco as well and this is how they are, . They are very very ruthless... they really dont care...

They did the exact same thing with me, and very easily ended their contract with me, as i was a temp and then never called me ever again...

Mar 07, 2011

I complained about a crazy employee who said he wanted to slit someone's throat and Adecco rep told the man what I had said about him. Another woman told the same story I did and a couple of weeks later, our fuel pumps went out on our cars on the same day. We blamed the guy we were complaining about and they told him that too. This same man felt me up when I walked passed him, and I got a lecture about being overly sensitive. He called me a slut and a whore and they ignored my complaint. This "man" still has his job. I was laid off.

• Ad
      Sep 04, 2011

Program Manager at Adecco.
    Talk to this guy. I am sure he is happy to handle answering some of your concern about Adecco. He is an expert of talent management. Talent management is a field of study to manage irate Adecco talents using legal (and others) means. I am sure you will content after talking to him as many of the Adecco talent had been successfully managed by this person. He is really good at what he is doing. Great job. Way to go. Keep up the great job.

Jan 21, 2012

Adecco is rude and discriminated and jealous with the successful effort of another representatives they do not follow the standard act of equal opportunity employer. Adecco should be legally sued in Supreme Court for their violation of Employment Standard Act.

Jan 21, 2012