Adecco — discrimination
I was on an assignment through Adecco, and I complained that their client was extremely unprofessional in dealing with the temps that Adecco had sent to their company, including verbal and racial harassment.
I was surprised to find out that after the training had completed, I was not even given a chance to work on the production floor, and was given a total of three customer calls to prove myself, which was obviously a setup since the other temps were normally given one business day with numerous calls to prove their work ability in the call center.
Needless to say, the employer had informed Adecco that i had complained about their illegal behaviour and Adecco went along with the company since all they care about is money, and they treat their temps like units of labour, who are no longer useful if not generating revenue.
More Adecco Complaints & Reviews
- Adecco - terrible company 
- Adecco - not getting paid 
- Adecco Flexione Workforce Solution - pf withdrawl/not credited in bank a/c 
- Adecco. Co. In - pf not recieved 
- Adecco - discriminatory practices 
- Adecco Group - office staff behaviour 
- Adecco Group - no feedback from interview
- Adecco - lack of ethical behaviour 
- Adecco Group - pf amount not credited after confirmation
- Adecco Group - my pay