Adecco Groupadecco romford

My name is Josh Mann and I've been with adecco for the last few years, recently adecco have been telling me to call them every week and that they are looking for a role for me for the past couple of months.

Today I had contact from a family member at Barking and Dagenham council for a role in his office (Public Realm) and told me to email over my CV and to contact adecco for them to liaise as it's an agency role.

I then called Adecco to speak to Sabrina Bigby as I needed to ask her to send over my details, first of all she wouldn't even talk to me and just tried to get rid of me by saying ‘we're looking we know you're available' until I then said I actually have been in contact with someone within the role as permanent staff and they have asked me to contact you.

She then proceeded to tell me that they're already conducting interviews and reluctantly accepted to send across my details for the role.

Although I know for a fact that there are no interviews being conducted at the moment because my family member had informed me of this. This has also proved that Sabrina and Adecco have not actively been looking for a job role for myself since I have been out of work because this should be a job for them to put me forward for, as they told me they were looking for admin roles because of my experience.

Jo