Adecco / abusing monster.co. uk

1 England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

Adecco UK places job vanacy's on Monster.co.uk even though the vanacy has been closed for over one week.

Also when you register with them, they don't bother informing you about any vanacy at all.

Comments

20th of Mar, 2009

That's true. I worked for Adecco for years and they actively encouraged us to keep advertising jobs we didnt have or were already filled. The reason they do it is so you'll apply and then they get your CV and then they try to spec you out to another company to see if they're interested in you. You dont even know they're doing it untill they call you if someone is interested in seeing you. Sometimes they will send your cv to about 30 companies without you knowing which breaks all of the data protection rules. Adecco are a very dodgy company, they break all of the data protection rules but because they are a big company they think they can get away with it. We were also told not to contact people once theyre registered unless there is a job and to register people even if there was no job available for them because it stops you registerimg with another agency so the other agency cant place you in a job and make money.
    I got fed up with the way they worked so I left last year but my friends still work there and they still encourage the consultants to advertise false jobs.