Acuvue / Rebates revoked!!!!

Jacksonville, FL, United States

Last year I submitted my rebate and had to do it several times because the website kept dying on me. I didn't realize until months later that I never received my rebate. I thought it had just been messed up because of the website kept going down. This year I go to the eye doctor and was told about another rebate so this time I call and find out I had been sent an EMAIL back for the rebate and I had let it expire so I wasn't eligible anymore. That is a bunch of BS. I have been wearing Acuvue Oasys for 20 years. The last time I did the rebate they sent me a Visa prepaid card in the mail with no issues. Now your telling me I have to wait for an email to then submit again for it to be sent????? Not cool. There was no kinda of resolution and I even spoke to the supervisor who didn't do anything but keep trying to blow smoke. I have been a loyal customer for year and spent tons of money on your product. The fact that you won't honor a $35.00 rebate is a joke. That really tells me how much I am valued as a customer and in the future will just by the least amount and get glasses. Thanks for the Superior Customer Service. NOT!!!

Co