Acuvue / oasys hydraclear-plus
24Aug2018. New lens out of packaging, was misshaped (not a bowl like shape) I put a lens in my left eye, and it didn't feel quite right, I wore the lens approximately 7 hours, the lens was mis-aligned, was dry and 'scratchy'. After removing the lens, my L eye hurt, and was painful especially when I blinked. I had a yellow sticky discharge on the evening of 24Aug2018, which disappeared within one day. The eye pain lasted to 28Aug2018 (without further discharge).
I'm wondering if that lens had a small tear. I still have the lens, if you would like for me to send it back.
More Acuvue Complaints & Reviews
- Acuvue/Oasis - Severe Eye Damage from Acuvue 
- Acuvue - Never received rebate
- Acuvue - Rebates revoked!!!!
- Acuve Oasis contacts for astigmatisum - Trail pair in one week
- Acuvue - accuvue oasys contacts
- Acuvue - unfilled rewards/reimbursement
- Acuvue - 1 day acuvue moist contacts
- Acuvue - acuvue oasis for astigmatism
- Acuvue - acuvue rewards service