Activity Superstore / Mis-lead and Mis-sold
NEVER BUY FROM ACTIVITY SUPERSTORE, they are rude, misleading and do not care one morsel about your experience.
I was given a theatre break for Christams for me and my partner, It says i can go see a show from a choice of marvelous options, however I can't, my options are Peppa Pig, Dream Boys (strippers), Girls Night...none of these are suitable for me and my boyfriend, not only have they lied about what you can see, you can only book a month in advance meaning that the "best seats available" that they book for you are the worst ones left...restricted view...restricted legroom! An absolute shambles, you pay £99 and get tickets worth £30! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! I FEEL I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!!!
More Activity Superstore Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Activity Superstore - Simply ridiculous 
- Activity Superstore - Shafted 
- Activity Superstore - Trying to book chosen activity
- Activity Superstore - Wont refund me 
- Activity Superstore - stupid process 
- [Resolved] Activity Superstore - spa day voucher
- Activity Superstore - voucher-meerkat experience
- Activity Superstore - Value of Event 
- Activity Superstore - failed to book us in at restaurant activation no aag-180-571-337 voucher number gftw102053
- [Resolved] Activity Superstore - booking we made