[Resolved] Activity Superstore / 30 minute flight in light aircraft

Initially I booked a glider experience and was told a confirmed date and time but when the day came I contacted the site they told me they do not take bookings from activity superstore any more as I do not do business with them. The next nearest location was an hour and a half away which was pointless. I have now changed their experience to 30 minute powered flight and a light aircraft and was given a new confirmation number which isn't valid when I go on the website so I cannot book the experience. I've been trying to get a reply via email for the last 10 days and your phone line say you are closed. I think you are taking money under false pretence. Why cant You just provide what you have promised and be more open and honest with your customers.
I'm at the point of total frustration and looking into making national media aware of your company's poor customer service.

• Resolution statement

• Activity Superstore Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2018

Hello Ms Pike,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to the issues you have faced. This is most certainly never the level of service we expect our customers to receive, however I regret that on occasion locations can discontinue for reasons beyond our control.

If you could email me directly at [protected]@activitysuperstore.com with your voucher details, I will gladly help you further.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind regards.