Acs / potential fradulent billing
I am receiving calls and paper bills from this company for a student education loan they claim they made with me. I have not made a loan with this company and have asked the company to demonstrate legal paperwork. They have not but continue to send bills of deliquency for this student loan. On their bill, the account number is XXX-XX-5739 -1 for the amount of $15, 158.68 listed as a Federal Student Loan.
More Acs Complaints & Reviews
- ACS-Education.com - Poor customer service and support 
- ACS Education - Awful lender 
- ACS-Education.com - DO NOT GIVE YOUR SSN 
- Acs - Payment error 
- Acs - Possible Class Action Lawsuit 
- Sajna Aiyappa of Xerox / Conduent Business Services (ACS) - dilip telang is sexually harassing hr. 
- Conduent Education Services / ACS Education - Student loans that were being discharged and acs's inability to work with me.
- ACS Education Services - Student loan balance forwarded without a balance payoff from former lender. 
- ACS (Affiliated Computer Systems) - Unlawful use of a social security number as a student loan identifier
- Acs - Provided with false information