Acer Laptop Aspire V5 / problems and poor service
I bought an Acer laptop with touch screen. Before buying I checked reviews and found them to be poor. But not being smart I went and bought one at Costco assuming that with so many bad reviews they might have learnt something - Big Mistake.
It is a nice looking laptop with touch screen. After a short time I found out that the space bar is only partially responsive, but I got used to it.
After 4 month the touch screen became half black. I sent it to service got it back and found out that there is no touch screen anymore. Spent an hour with a tech support online that concluded by offering me to ship it for another 10 days for repair. What do they think that people buy laptops because they dont need them? in the return document it said "Replaced LCD and tested" if someone tested it even for 15 seconds he could see that the screen is touch screen.
I requested better solution but was denied. Now I have a laptop that I paid for touch screen but I don't have touch screen. I am waiting for the next problem and than I will just get rid of it and go back to another brand.
More Acer Laptop Aspire V5 Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- Acer - 'drop damage' repair charge when laptop was never dropped!
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop