Acer / worst customer service
The worst customer service I've ever experienced in over 500 phone calls to more than 35 companies in over 10 years.
I spoke with all of the following people (identified by badge numbers and also names in two cases) over the course of 120 minutes trying to get a simple question answered.
I spent $1, 000 on two computers (an Acer Aspire One and an Acer desktop computer) over two days and needed to find a recovery CD-ROM or DVD-ROM (not included in the package for the Aspire One) and after trying to get someone to help me with that for two hours and failing because of constant interruptions and infinite loops in the interactive voice response system and the human handling of my multiple calls, I'm returning both products because I refuse to support a company with such abysmal customer support service.
Humans I spoke with before deciding to return $1, 000 worth of equipment for my money back (their badge numbers and in two cases, also their names):
TA116 (Johnny; a supervisor for the Aspire One department who interrupted me constantly, refused to allow me to speak with his supervisor, and ultimately hung up the phone on me)
GWGA274 (Kathy; a first level agent who interrupted me constantly)
More Acer Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer. 
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop
- Acer America Corporation - Планшет Асer Aspire/P3