Acer Aspire One Netbook / Defective LCD screen
My Acer LCD panel broke while I had it as carry on luggage. It never left my sight and the case was pristine. Acer wanted to charge me $199 to repair it. They said it could have been the air pressure or turbulence on the plane, and they were not responsible for "acts of god." I pointed out that the 8.9" screens were being discontinued and if their fragility was a reason. I was told that the new screens were an "improvement, " and again, Acer would not take responsibility for this flimsy screen. The rep said there was nothing he could do for me. Dell, here I come!
More Acer Aspire One Netbook Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- Acer - 'drop damage' repair charge when laptop was never dropped!
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop