Ace Hardware / store order

I visited Ace Hardware at 5749 SW Bird Rd, Miami, Fl. 33155 last week to buy toilet seat replacement hindges. They didn't have at the store but they said I could order it there. It didn't make sense that if you buy online you can pick up next day at store, but if you order at store, you have to wait a week, till today Thursday when their merchandise arrives.
I called today, they told me truck was in but didn't know if my part was in it.
I drove to store, the treatment I received from the sales person was rude, they told me they will call me but this guy asked me for my number saying they didn't have it.
When I asked to please look for my part, he said no because he didn't know if part was even there! He searched for my order and couldn't even find record of it. He asked me for my receipt. I was very upset with their rude behavior and lack of interest in helping.
I asked again, why couldn't they look for my part? He gave me all kinds of excuses, he said they'll probably call me at store closing time.
I said I was gonna wait, he gave me a sarchastic reply. They have no clue of what they're doing or any customer service training. My health is delicate, the aggravation I suffered today doesn't help.
Horrible experience!!