Ace Hardware . Stevensville, MT. / verbal abuse by store owner

Stevensville Mt, US

On a recent visit to this store, I was appealed at the incompetency of the person checking me out. His badge said that he was an assistant manager. He could not weigh the screws I was buying with out help. He did not know thar 3/4 is entered as .75. He could not operate the register to accept my debit card.
A few days later, I was back to the same store. I mentioned my frustrating experience and suggested that the assistant manager be relegated to stocking shelves. I said he was "drummer than a box of rocks". 30 minutes later I received a call from the store owner. She said that the person I was talking about was her handicapped nephew. She said that I was no longer welcome at her store. She did give me a chance to get a word in. I would have told her that I had no way of knowing that her nephew was handicapped. I was just reporting a bad customer service experience.
There are other hardware stores here, so I won't be going back to Ace anytime soon. She had my phone number because I am a rewards member.
I think this is an abuse of my privacy.

Dennis Lane