Ace Hardware / misleading information and terrible customer service

I ordered an item on Ace Hardware internet site. It was to be delivered to a store. I got an e-mail message advising me that the item was shipped and if it was to go to a store it "is" at the store. Went there, no item. Called the Ace Hardware helpline. "Tim" advised me that the e-mail message Ace sent me was inaccurate and that nothing could be done to assist me except continue to contact the store to which the item was to be sent. No supervisor was available to speak to and no other individual would be able to assist me, according to Tim.

Or

Comments

• St
      18th of Jul, 2012

Ace Hardware in Indonesia is a big joke, the custurmer service is very bad no one speaks English and if you cant find what your looking for forget, its like being lost in a jungle and talking to monkeys to find your wway out. they dont have a clu what any of the poducts are or how to use them. Every American in Indonesia should stay clear of any Ace hardware store. I`m very sure the company is lossing lots of money because these Indonesian people are running these stores.