Ace Hardware — poor customer service
Ace Hardware online store lacks adequate organization and follow-up customer service. I order a product to be shipped to a local Ace Hardware store. The product arrived within three days but was short two items of the sixteen I ordered. The incomplete order was reported to me by the local retailer. The trouble started when I tried to get the remaining two items in my order. I was told by the "customer service" person on the phone that the issue had been referred to corporate for further research. Ace Hardware could have simply called the store they shipped it to and confirmed the incomplete order. Instead, though, they treat the issue as though I am the one claiming they failed to fill the order. They have so far refused to call their own store and find out what was shipped. To date I haven't picked up the incomplete order. There is a complete disconnect from the people who field the phone calls and the people who fill the orders and make sure everything is done right. I'll never order from the Ace Hardware online site again.
More Ace Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Ace Hardware - pets drugged out of consciousness 
- Ace Hardware-Rebate Scam - do not fall for the rebate scam 
- Ace Hardware - manager's scam
- Ace Hardware - refusal to return 
- Ace Hardware - will not honor rebate 
- Ace Hardware - your sponsorship
- Ace Hardware - replacement of damaged product.
- Ace Hardware - sequentia 3/4in x 8ft white winyl moulding (m. cp113008) item no. 5033923 | 033069053083 $4.59
- Ace Hardware - return of items and no response to emails
- Ace Hardware - unethical behaviour