Ace Hardware — pets drugged out of consciousness
I recently visited Ace Hardware and now I cannot sleep from the nightmare that unfolded while I was there. The Pet Department was filled with cages of dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits, etc. They were all sleeping. I clapped at their cages trying for a response from an animal. I barked, meowed and more. Not one animal moved even an eye. Finally a store clerk came over to assist me. He did not understand what I wanted. The clerk opened a cage of a baby rabbit. The animal hung lifeless in his hands and did not move at all. It was drugged beyond any sense of awareness. All the animals appeared this way. Not one cat or dog moved the entire time I stood in front of them.
Who would purchase an animal that has been drugged this way? How can they think it is a marketable item after being drugged like that for who knows how long? Why would the helpful hardware man do this to innocent animals? Shouldn't American companies require some form of standards on the franchises they sell into the international world to make them conform to certain standards? If they don't, they should? People here want to be like the west.
I don't think I can go back to Ace Hardware again without making a scene about the animals being drugged. Can you help me?
More Ace Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Ace Hardware-Rebate Scam - do not fall for the rebate scam
- Ace Hardware - manager's scam
- Ace Hardware - refusal to return
- Ace Hardware - will not honor rebate
- Ace Hardware - management/ store owner
- Ace Hardware - your sponsorship
- Ace Hardware - arrogant salesman
- Ace Hardware - replacement of damaged product.
- Ace Hardware - sequentia 3/4in x 8ft white winyl moulding (m. cp113008) item no. 5033923 | 033069053083 $4.59
- Ace Hardware - return of items and no response to emails