AccountNow

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 by

unauthorized charges on card

My name is Will Campbell
I am disable all of my money is tied up in my AccountNow card I can not get my medicene or food or pay for my mobility to get to my dialysis treatment 3 days a week. My card got comromised a few hours after money was put on card. I called AccountNow and told them what happen and to freeze that card and issue me a new card and to credit my 178.98 back to me. They told me to write a despute, which I did and fax it to them and the fax got to them fine and I got proof that it got there. They also said they will issue me a new card. I never got my card with my funds still on card. The only thing I got from them was a lettler saying my claim was denied do to there investigation. I called them and ask them where is the new card they said they mailed it to me which was a big LIE. There was no investigation done and there was never a card reisued . Also when someone does answer the phone it is in the Phillipines. I told them that I would like to record this conversation and they said no they will not talk, but the crazy thing is they will record you. I then said let me teliconference this call so my attorney can hear and ask questions and they said no and hanged up the phone. Bottom line is I am on a fix income and live alone and need my money from this scam bank.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree