AccountNow / my fema check!!!
My home was destroyed by hurricane Irma in sept i have been back and forth with fema to help me well i finally get my help so i decide to purchase an accountnow prepaid card to keep from giving out my personal business well guess what i was wrong after calling because i couldnt access my money and was lied to by telemarketers that now your account is ready to go after 24 hours of calling and going online i was told because of the amount i would need to fax or upload my driver license and social security card which i didnt feel good about being its a prepaid company so i drove to another town faxed them in and was told they were not received then after several calls was told to remove the first 3 numbers of my acct # to be able to upload my documents well finally after 48 hours they tell me my documents were received but now it takes up to 72 hours to REVIEW my documents i ask to speak to a supervisor and have been told continuously that they are not receiving phone calls are you kidding me
this is ridculous and inconvenience all because these people are not trained properly i should not have to wait on my money any longer i am not applying for a job i want my money NOW !!! I will be calling the BBB and anyone else concerning this matter.
More AccountNow Complaints & Reviews
- Account Now Visa - they froze my card and won't reply 
- Accountnow Visa Prepaid - bad customer service 
- Account Now Visa - disputes 
- AccountNow - prepaid credit card scam 
- Account Now Visa - will not release money from account 
- Account Now - debit visa card
- Account Now - disputing a charge on my card and froze account 
- AccountNow - can't get a new card
- Account Now Prepaid Card - prepaid card that was lost and company will not send me a new one
- Account Now - unethical behaviour fraud scammers