Acceller Digital Landing / Comcast / Never received rebate nor correspondance

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I was supposed to receive a gift card/rebate for Amazon.com for signing up with Comcast Triple Play. I followed the instructions to the t and mailed all of the stuff required to Digital Landing in Miami FL on 06/20/11. I had opted to reduce my $250.00 card down to $200.00 in order to receive the gift cared in 2 weeks. It has been almost 8 weeks since I mailed it in. I then emailed digital landing on 07/27 resending all of the information and asking them to check into why I had not received anything. As of today, I have received NO correspondance. When you call the phone number, they tell me I have to go to www.activationcenter.com. But you get nowhere. I am close to calling Comcast and cancelling my service and telling them exactly why. A response would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• 0 Votes

Dear Heidi Shelley,

Please contact us at [protected]@acceller.com and we will respond with a resolution within 24-48 hours. Please include your confirmation number, address, phone number, and email so we can go ahead and investigate this matter. Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincerely,