Acaipure / Acaci /AcaciPure Fraud

As all of the recent post I too purchased ONLY the FREE trial bottle of AcaciPure .. for $4.95 shipping and Handleling fees ONLY!!! LIke everyone else I was Scammed!!! for $44.95 ..UNAUTHORIZED !!! I called them and was given a confirmation number which is the DATE that I callled .. SO I calleld My BANK and they are going to handle the Fraud complaint... Shall we all call our Tv stations stae wide and let them be exposed for the illegal Bilking of Trusting People and took from them WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION!!...

Comments

• Si
      22nd of Apr, 2009

Oh My Gosh, I got my Credit Card Bill and had a fit!!! Yes they "attach" themselves to other products like when I ordered the AcaciPure (which was yes only to have been a total of $4.95 and wasn't) They keep saying I should have read the small print. There were 5 "fitness experts" charges totalling around $50.00 on my credit card, not to mention that AcaciPure and Purecleanse went ahead and charged my next months order without me actually ordering anything! I rarely buy anything online and I guess this is why. Please stay away from these companies AcaciPure and Purecleanse. Forget loosing weight nothing is worth being ripped off! I am filing fraud charges with my credit card company, we will see how well MasterCard handles this.

• Br
      18th of May, 2009

I also was wrongly charge for this product that I never recieved. I ordered a free smple and paid for shipping. I then found they charged my account for 88.50 . I called they said they would refund, it would take up to 14 days, just long anough to now tell me it have been 30 since they wrongly charged me and now they can't refund. I also couldn't talk to a superviser. I have been ripped off!!! My bank told me that they had to close alot of accounts because this same company kept taking money wrongly. If there is any other thing I can do to get this out please let me know. cookiniskaren@yahoo.com

• Ce
      25th of Sep, 2009

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns with Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc products, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone (888-692-8352) or through our Customer Assistance Website (Getorderhelp.com). If you call, there is rarely a hold time, and if you e-mail don’t forget to check your spam e-mail box for the response. The Customer Care Department is available to help you Monday – Friday: 5am – 6pm Mountain Std. Time.
    Here is an example of the terms and conditions, taken directly from the AcaiPure order page.

“Your ten day trial begins approximately four days after you place your initial order. Most orders are received within four days. If you do not receive your order within the four day shipping period please contact customer care and we will be happy to extend your trial period. If you are not satisfied with AcaiPure for any reason just return the unused portion anytime before the end of the ten day trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with the product do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $39.95 approximately fourteen days after the initial trial shipment. In addition, approximately thirty days after you order your risk-free trial and about every thirty days thereafter, we will automatically send you an additional 1 month supply. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply. You may cancel your membership to AcaiPure during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at 1-888-572-6945 or by using our contact form at www.getorderhelp.com. Remember, most customers see noticeable results by using AcaiPure consistently for three months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments you may return any unopened bottles within thirty days of receipt for a full refund less the shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Please read full Terms and Conditions for complete details of this offer.”