GNS, Inc Complaints & Reviews

GNS, Inci'm not sure. I didn't order anything from them

This company fraudulently charged $35.65 on my card twice!!! I did not order anything from them. No one answers the phone number listed of [protected]. I will be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and any other state, local, or federal entity that will listen. I'm currently on hold with my credit card company and can prove I did not give permission for this fraudulent scamming company to charge my credit card!! I think that we should get together and form a class lawsuit against these crooks. They have met the right one because I will not let this go!

GNS, Inccredit card fraud & attempted extortion

Last March (2009) my wife noticed some small strange charges on her credit card statement. After calling the credit card company to dispute the charges, we decided to close that account to avoid any more headaches. Forward to May 2009: we receive a letter in the mail from a company called GNS, Inc. stating we owe them $79.90 for something called Acai Berry Edge and if we don't pay they will report us to a collection agency. We have never heard of GNS, Inc. much less done business with them. At this point I consider this company's practices fraudulent and their threat of involving a collection agecy a form of extortion. In addition to this web site I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and am considering calling the Arvada Police Dept.

• Al
    allison janey Jun 03, 2009

Extortion!!! LMAO you read too many books...put the true crime novels down and enter said reality...you placed an order online for this product or your info was stolen...if you didn't know, why are you crying fraud to them when it's fraud to you...boo hoo!

GNS Jun 03, 2009

To: jpgoodman

We are sorry to hear that you are a fraud identity victim. If a customer notifies us of that they didn't place the order, a police report is required so that we can close the account as fraud. Our website is secured and in order to place the order, the credit card or debit card provided must match the address and zip code the financial institution or the credit card company have on file. The card must also match the expiration date and the CVV code. The CVV code can only be found on the back of the card, no one else has access to that 3 digit code. So if an order is placed with us fraudently, this means someone has all of your information: your name, address, sometimes phone number and email address, the full card number, expiration date and the CVV code.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you and resolve this matter. We are here from 7am to 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Supervisor

• Ro
    rose marie majors Jun 03, 2016

when ordered advise did not want another extra product. but when I got free product plus shipping they advise me i would received more and 79.90 will be charged to my account. they can't be reached by phone number it will not go threw. I am advising cr card not to put charge threw will not pay.

GNS Jun 03, 2016

To: rose marie majors

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
    Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

James Jun 03, 2016

This web site is designed by experts to mislead and defraud innocent consumers. There are many more victims out there.

• Vi
    victor Jun 03, 2016

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. aFTER MUCH THREATNING, I WAS OFFERED A REFUND OF ONLY HALF OF THE MONEY THEY TOOK FROM CHECKING ACCOUNT. I DID NOT ACCEPT IT AND MY WIFE AND I ARE STILL FIGHTING. I ONLY GOT SOMEWHERE OVER THE PHONE, AFTER I DEMANDED TO KNOW WHO THE OWNERS ARE. I WAS TOLD NOBODY KNOWS, AND THAT IT IS A HOLDING COMPANY. I INTEND TO FORWARD MORE INFORMATION HERE, ABOUT THE PEOPLE I SPOKE WITH, BUT BE VERY CAREFULL OF THIS COMPANY'S ACTIVITIES.
    Victor

• Do
    donna Jun 03, 2016

I ORDERED A SAMPLE ITHOUGHT FOR 3.97 WHEN ORDER CAME MY CARD WAS CHARGED 79.90 DUE FEB 4TH 2009 I DID NOT ORDER THESE ITEMS.I ONLY WANTED A TRAIL OFFER FOR 3.97 DOLLARS.I FEEL THIS IS A BIG RIP OFF SCAM.I NEVER NEVER WANTED TO BE IN A VIPCLUB. I WANT THIS CANCLED. MY ORDER IS#993970

• Do
    donna Jun 03, 2016

i want this off my card

GNS, Incacai berry and carbs

I have place order #1127899 and I have been trying to contact the phone number [protected] and it is always busy or they either tell you to wait five minutes or 30 minutes. I do not want these products and they want to charge me an automatic charge that I did not authorized.in order for you to get your money back you need and authorization number. I also sent an email to [protected]@gobal-nutrition.com and never had any answer. Somebody needs to get these people ripping off. I want my money back.

V. Knox

• Lo
    Lorraine Feb 25, 2009

Hi, I strongly agree, I too have been sucked into this, Only I haven't even been sent the product yet and cannot seem to get ahold of anyone to speak with. I'm Distruat! Now what?

john Feb 25, 2009

For your safety and as much as you don't want to do this... cancel the credit card and file fraudulent charges with your credit card company... because if you don't... you will be in for a long overhaul of unauthorized charges...

File charges with the Federal Trade Commission in the State you got the product.. google it

Also with the Attorney Generals office online

Found this here:

Two dietary supplement marketers that lured consumers on the Internet with allegedly deceptive weight-loss claims and bogus "free" sample offers, and then debited their bank accounts or charged their credit cards for continuing shipments without their consent, have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they violated federal law. With the increase in Internet marketing, the FTC staff has issued a report providing guidance for marketers to help them avoid deception in making online "negative option" offers. (With negative option marketing, a company takes a consumer's silence or failure to cancel as acceptance of the offer and permission to bill them.)

V.Knox

This is just a complaint forum... it has nothing to do with your product... but I realize looking at some of the complaints here, some people didn't even get a return address or they have a hard time getting a hold of the so called company but all they got was this complaint forum on the back of the bottle they received... go figure...

• Ti
    tilthe2ndcoming May 15, 2009

I am being charged for products that I never received. This scam company is trying to charge me $79.90 for products that they claim to have shipped to me. I ordered their trial sample and then called to cancel any further shipments. It took me almost 30 minutes to actually reach a person to talk to and then they tried to tell me that they could not find my information. They now claim that I owe them for a shipment of their product and if I don't pay this fee they will send it to collections. I have never received the product and never received any invoice from them.
    I am contacting my state Attorney General about this fraudulent scam. I recommend that all f you do the same thing. This is fraud and I will not pay them a dime. My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me.

GNS Jun 22, 2009

To: V.Knox

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that your account has been refunded in full on 06.20.09. Also your auto ship has been off since 03.05.09 so you will no longer receive any product from our company. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

GNS Supervisor

GNS Jun 23, 2009

To: tilthe2ndcoming

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer to reship the package to you and extend your money back guarantee so you can still try the product and have time to send it back for a full refund. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.
    We hope to hear from you soon. Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at GNS

GNS, Increfund

I order two units (by mistake) of Acai Berry Edge pills in January. One order was processed Jan. 18 and the other Jan. 19. The terms were if I was unsatisfied with the order, I could return, and have it received back within 30 days from the date of purchase.

I never opened either bottle. I called the company for a return authorization number. I told them at the time I called that the advertisement was misleading. They gave me an authorization number and said I could return both. I did that. Then they charged my account 79.90 on February 9 and February 10. So I am out $159.82 for absolutely nothing. I do not have the pills--never opened either bottle, yet have been charged for them.

I have emailed them twice with no response.

GNS Jun 19, 2009

To: Olene Taylor

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that your account has been refunded on 02.11.09. Also your auto ship has been off since 02.04.09 so you will no longer receive any product from our company. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

GNS Supervisor

GNS, Incsigns you up for membership without your consent

I specfically did not check yes for membership when I decided to try this. Their website must recheck it for you when you send. I just received my shippemnt with the fact in very small print at the bottom that I would be auto billed every two months and that I would also be billed another $79.80 for the remainder of my free 14 days supply, despite the fact I only have 8 days to try before that bill will be applied. ( I just received it today the 31st bill will post Nov 8th.

They are claiming that you have 14 days to try for refund...yet they also say full refund if not satisfied...so the 14 day is just to sucker you in. I thought I was getting 14 days worth of pills to try. When I called they were rude and said that I had to pay for shipping back also and needed to provide a tracking number before they will even cancel my not signed up by me membership.

This is abviously a way for them to ruse you into membership and get your money...complain to the BBB as well as put a complaint on this site if you have had the same bogus experience.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices